Old Mill Close, Dundonald, Belfast, County Antrim, BT16 1WA
Sale Agreed Fixed Price £229,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached Bungalow||Price:||Fixed Price £229,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
Features of this property
- Stunning New Build Turnkey Detached Villa
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms - Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bright & Spacious Lounge
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen/Family/Dining Space
- Dining Area with Patio Doors to Garden
- Modern First Floor Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Shower Room & Utility Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Landscaped Gardens
- High Specifcation Turn Key Finish/10 Year CRL Warranty
- Close to Excellent Shopping Facilities & Local Schools
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a stunning new turn key detached home in a very popular and established residential area.
Offering a tried and tested, practical layout, this home will benefit from bright, spacious and practical accommodation throughout. The property benefits from a large living room, four bedrooms (master ensuite), an excellent sized open plan family room with fully fitted luxury kitchen, utility room, ground and first floor bathrooms, landscaped gardens and 10 year CRL building warranty.
The property will be finished to the highest specification throughout, with no stone unturned to ensure that the lucky new owner, has nothing to do other than move in and enjoy.
Location of Old Mill Close, Belfast
From Upper Newtownards Road, Dundonald turn into Old Mill Meadows, then first right into Old Mill Close.
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.