7 Camden Street, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 6AT
For Sale From £500,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Apartment||Price:||From £500,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||8||Offer Status:||For Sale|
This substantial apartment block is the perfect buy-to-let opportunity. Located on Camden Street, between the Lisburn Road & Malone Road, a short walk from the City Centre, Queens University, City Hospital, Stranmillis teaching college and many popular shops, bars & restaurants. This property is in one of the most convenient locations in South Belfast.
Whilst the front red-brick façade has been maintained, the rest of the property has been completely rebuilt to an extremely high standard with modern kitchens, bathrooms and contemporary finishes throughout. Rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase such a building on the Lisburn Road and with such obvious investment potential we expect strong interest.
· A new build apartment block (front façade is original), comprising five self-contained apartments.
· x3 two bedroom and x2 one bedroom apartments
· Completed to a high standard with modern finish throughout
· Gas central heating / uPVC double glazing
· Located in a prime rental area on the Lisburn Road
· Potential rental return of £36,600 per annum (7.3% yield)
Location of 7 Camden Street, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.