5 Mcveagh's Meadow, Rubane Road, Kircubbin, Co Down, BT22 1AP
For Sale Offers Around £159,500 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Detached House||Price:||Offers Around £159,500 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||4||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Features of this property
- A well presented Detached Home offering generous and well planned accommodation nestled in a small cul-de-sac position adjoining open Countryside.
- Tucked away off the main Rubane Road this property extends to c. 1615 sq ft offering a fantastic family home yet enjoying convenience to neighbouring villages.
- Principal Lounge with feature fireplaces (back to back) which gives a wonderful open plan feeling flowing into the Dining Room.
- Excellent range of 'Country Style fitted Kitchen with 'Country Chef' 8 ring gas stove open plan to Utility Room.
- Four First Floor Bedrooms (Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room).
- Deluxe Four piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Georgian style White uPVC Double Glazing
- Outside there is a level garden laid in lawn to front, side and rear with access from both sides.
- Generous Tarmac Driveway with Parking; Garage Space (STA).
Fabulous Detached House in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
Entrance Porch: Part uPVC double glazed door and matching window panels. Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting. Glazed vestibule door to; -
Entrance Hall: Feature flooring. Wall light points. Single panel radiator.
Lounge: 12’ 4" x 12’ 0". Feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle (Open fire with back boiler). Feature flooring. Wall light points. Double panel radiator.
Dining: 10’ 9" x 9’ 6". Feature back to back fireplace with tiled hearth and gas fire inset. Three wall light points. Feature flooring. Double panel radiator.
Kitchen: 21’ 6" x 14’ 0" L Shape. Excellent Country Style high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Glazed display units. Feature plate racks. 1½ tub with mixertaps. Dual ‘Country Chef’ 8 ring gas stove with electric oven and grill. Integrated extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recessed lighting. Double panel radiator. uPVC double glazed French doors.
Utility Room: 10’ 2" x 6’ 3". Range of high and low level Country Style units with roll edge worktops. Single drainer tub with mixertaps. Plumbed for washing machine. Feature flooring. Single panel radiator. uPVC white part glazed door.
Office / Computer Room: 7’ 1" x 5’ 4". Feature flooring. Roll edge worktop. Single panel radiator.
Cloaks Suite: 6’ 0" x 5’ 5". White suite comprising low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Single panel radiator.
Landing: Velux window. Hotpress. Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 1: 13’ 6" x 12’ 2". Mirror sliderobes. Double panel radiator.
Ensuite: White suite comprising double electric fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Velux window. Tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 13’ 5" x 12’ 1". Mirrored sliderobes. Double panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 10’ 9" x 8’ 7". Mirrored sliderobes. Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 4: 12’ 4" x 10’ 8". Double panel radiator.
Bathroom: 7’ 7" x 7’ 1". Four piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and corner panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Recessed lighting. Single panel radiator.
Outside: Generous gardens in lawns to front, side and enclosed rear with concrete pathway. Tarmac driveway with parking. Timber garden shed.
Location of 5 Mcveagh's Meadow, Kircubbin
Contact the Agent
JK Estate Agents & Valuers
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Compare estate agents’ services and fees, instantly. It’s EASY and its FREE - No more phone calls! Your free valuation is just a click away. Cucompare - N. Irelands Agent & Mortgage Comparison Site.