Enhanced Property Terms and Conditions
Enhanced Property Advertisers
1. If you wish to advertise a property via our enhanced property packages on www.propertynews.com you will be required to select the package and duration of any package.
2. If you choose a premium or featured property enhancement package, your property will be returned above the search results list on a randomly selected basis from all property listings that have been enhanced.
3. If you choose an enhanced property package which incurs a charge, payment will be taken from your selected credit or debit card when placing the ad. Your package will be activated on the website on receipt of payment.
4. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any chosen package deemed to be unsuitable for any reason. No compensation shall be given for rejected or cancelled adverts
5. Should your property become sold, sale agreed or let, let agreed whilst your package is active, no refunds will be given.
6. IN&M Limited reserve the right to publish your advertisement in other IN&M Limited publications
1. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the IN&M Limited Terms and Conditions and should be read in conjunction with them.
2. On accessing the propertynews website (or page) on this and each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions which apply to its use.
3. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the website after changes are posted online will constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
4. In these terms and conditions we/us/our means Independent News & Media Limited and Propertynews.com.
5. Website means the www.propertynews.com website.
6. You/your means the user of the website that is the advertiser or the prospective purchaser.