Land in Bryansford on market for a Half Million
7th Nov 2016
A major residential development site near Newcastle is on sale for £550,000.
The land at Hilltown Road, Bryansford Village includes 3.9 acres. It is on sale through commercial property agents Lisney.
Lisney said the land was "a unique opportunity for local builders and development companies interested in an expansive site with huge development potential".
The firm's chartered surveyor Lynn Taylor said: "The land is in an idyllic setting in the heart of scenic Bryansford Village, with excellent views of the Mournes and Tollymore Forest."
- All Categories
- Buying & Selling Advice for Homeowners (54)
- Commercial (42)
- Dream Homes (101)
- Estate Agent Profiles (20)
- Getting to Know Our Agents (19)
- Home Finder (93)
- Homeowner Tips from Property News (5)
- Interiors and Exteriors (69)
- Land & Sites (6)
- Mortgages & Money (56)
- New Homes (47)
- Property Conversions (1)
- Property Industry News in Northern Ireland (326)
- Propertynews.com (44)
- Renting & Letting (25)
- Weekly Top 10 Most Viewed Properties (29)
Use the link below to add the blog feed to your favourite RSS reader.