Propertynews.com's Top 10 - 16th June 2017
16th Jun 2017
This week sees the return of the ultimate list. This is Propertynews.com's most viewed properties this week!
With the weather set to get warmer, it is no suprise that the No1 spot is rewarded to a property on Portrush's beach. Get the sunglasses at the ready, this is going to be one scorcher of a list.
1. Apt 8 61-65 Causeway Street, Portrush, Antrim (L Butcher Estate Agency)
A truly magnificent top floor apartment suite offering truly magnificent 360' views over East Strand Beach and Skerrie Islands. Practically 30 yards from the famous East Strand Beach, this fabulous apartment suite lends itself to the gateway of world famous tourist attractions to include the North Antrim Coastline, the White Rocks, Royal Portrush Golf Club (host to the open Champonship 2019), and is within convenient walking distance to Portrush Harbour and restaurant amenities.
2. 14a Brookfield Drive, Dunover Road, Ballywalter (Kingston Berkeley)
This is a stunning chalet bungalow. Presented to an exceptionally high standard the property has enjoyed the benefit of recent internal upgrades. This deceptive property hides away four double bedrooms as well as impressive living accommodation. Offered in turn-key state there is little for a new purchaser to do but move in!
3. 18 Irwin Avenue, Ballyhackamore, Belfast (Templeton Robinson - Ballyhackamore)
Tastefully decorated with a contemporary finish yet retaining the character and charm of the Victorian era with its high ceilings and cornicing, this end of terrace residence will appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
4. 28a Rubane Road, Kircubbin, County Down (Thomas Orr Estate Agents - Newtownards)
Designed by locally renowned architects 'Cowan Architectural', this simply stunning detached villa has been set out to maximise its wealth of accommodation to suit the needs of today's modern family.
5. 2 Donegall Park Avenue, Belfast (Shanks and Company)
Donegall Park Avenue is well known as one of Belfast's most prestigious residential locations. Approached via double gates and set well back from the road, this magnificent gentlemens' residence is without doubt one of the finest properties in North Belfast.
6. 104a Kensington Road, Belfast (Simon Brien Residential - East Belfast)
Quietly nestled away off Kensington Road in the sought after leafy Cherryvalley, no.104a is a unique property, unequivocal in design and carefully constructed using natural materials and maximising natural light throughout with minimal running costs in this truly outstanding contemporary 'low carbon home.'
7. 23 Bishops Road, Limavady (Philip Tweedie & Company - Coleraine)
Unique opportunity to purchase a property in an official 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. This beautiful bungalow has been cleverly designed to maximise every bit of its 2044sqft. It is very rare for a property on Bishops Road to come to the open market and even rarer a home as stunning as this.
8. 5 Innisfayle Avenue, Bangor, Down (Independent Property Estates Ltd)
This semi detached chalet bungalow offers bright and airy adaptable living accommodation comprising of three bedrooms (two on the first floor & one on the ground floor), a spacious through aspect reception room and a newly fitted luxury kitchen leading through to a utility area.
9. 3 Lady Wallace Drive, Lisburn (Henry Graham Estate Agents)
A most impressive detached residence enjoying a spacious setting within this exclusive cul de sac location. Convenient to Lisburn city centre and access to South Belfast. Contemporary specification and excellent presentation throughout.
10. 83 Taylors Avenue, Carrickfergus (Reeds Rains Estate Agents - Carrickfergus)
Oozing charm and character with exposed stone and brick walls, high ceilings, combined with modern living, this home is suited to the young professional and will not disappoint.
- All Categories
- Buying & Selling Advice for Homeowners (51)
- Commercial (35)
- Dream Homes (67)
- Estate Agent Profiles (18)
- Getting to Know Our Agents (18)
- Home Finder (22)
- Homeowner Tips from Property News (4)
- Interiors and Exteriors (63)
- Land & Sites (6)
- Mortgages & Money (51)
- New Homes (46)
- Property Conversions (1)
- Property Industry News in Northern Ireland (275)
- Propertynews.com (42)
- Renting & Letting (22)
- Weekly Top 10 Most Viewed Properties (28)
Use the link below to add the blog feed to your favourite RSS reader.